Common questions about financial aid
The questions are grouped into categories for easier browsing.
- Eligibility: Who qualifies (requirements) for different types of aid?
- Application: When, where and how to apply for different types of assistance.
- Procedures: Rules, petitioning, what happens if things change during the semester, etc.
- The work-study program: Recommended reading for students who are considering, or have been granted, undergraduate financial aid.
- General: Miscellaneous questions.
New students for Spring 2018:
Sep. 22- Nov. 15, 2017
New students for Fall 2018:
Nov. 16, 2017- Apr. 15, 2018
Merit scholarship for Fall 2018:
January 31, 2018
Athletic scholarship for Fall 2018:
April 30, 2018
Dec. 1, 2017- Jan. 14, 2018
School of Medicine students:
Early: Dec. 1, 17- Jan. 31, 18
Regular: Dec. 1, 17- Mar. 31, 18
Contact the Financial Aid & Scholarships Office
Email us on:
» Full contact information