We recommend you to sign up for the SAT as early as possible in order to ensure your scores are submitted by the application deadline. To speed up the application process we encourage you to submit both your official and unofficial scores.
How to send your SAT scores to the LAU Admissions Office
I. Send the official scores through www.collegeboard.org by using the LAU SAT code 2595.
II. Send the unofficial scores by following these steps:
- Login to your College Board account and go to “My SAT”
- Click on “View Score Details” for each of your SAT I scores
- Choose “Download Report” on the top right of the page to obtain the full report
- Print the downloaded PDF file if you are submitting the scores by hand or send the PDF file as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Write your LAU ID number on the printout or mention it in the email