Congratulations on your admission to LAU!
We’re delighted to have you at LAU and hope you’ll have a productive, exciting and stimulating experience as a university student. During orientation, advising, and registration, you will have the opportunity to connect with your faculty, deans, staff, and classmates, and you learn about university life, services, offices, and opportunities available to you at LAU.
International students, please refer to the Office of International Services for a smooth experience.
If you need financial aid and you still haven’t applied yet, please note that the deadline is April 30, 2017.
Before registration and orientation
- Go through your letter of acceptance carefully; know the major you are admitted to and the conditions of admission if applicable.
- Memorize your ID number (9 digits) written on your letter of acceptance (example 201701212).
- Make sure you hand in (when available) your School Certificate / Diploma (Lebanese Baccalaureate, French Baccalaureate, High School Diploma, A Levels, IB Diploma, Official Tawjihi, etc…).
- Make sure you have paid the deposit by the deadline mentioned on your letter of acceptance.
- Know your English level mentioned on the letter of acceptance.
- Ask your physician to fill out and sign the Health form.
During registration and orientation
- Bring with you your letter of acceptance and the Health Form filled out.
- Make sure to bring all the missing documents (example: Bacc II degree, grades, etc…) if available.
- Attend all presentations.
- Approach the staff and student guides on campus for any question, they are there to help.
For more information, please call us on 01- 78 64 64 Ext. 1355 (Beirut) and 2532 (Byblos)
Join the LAU family on Facebook LAU - Students to stay up to date with the latest activities and to seek answers to all your questions and inquiries.
All the best!